Tan Check

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It's Hump Day!!!

I wonder where this saying really stemmed from??? Funny little saying isn't it though. It's been around forever and I am sure we have all heard it from time to time.

Now what to plan to cook on Sunday...maybe something a little lighter this weekend...for all of you that are being good and sticking to your New Year's resolutions...nah...lets eat REAL FOOD!! Real food is full of flavour, tastes, sauces, and tonnes of calories. You don't feel hungry after you eat real food...you feel satisfied and ready to "Assume the position" in your living room recliner...NOW THAT'S LIVING!!

Maybe a nice Chicken Leek Alfredo...I've been wanting to try this - I dreamt it up last week. And because I have a slight CHEESE fetish, I am going to say let's bake it with loads of Parmesean on top! Mmmmm....I can taste it already....gotta run and wipe the drool away...only 3 more sleeps until it's time for Chicken Leek Alfredo!

1 comment:

  1. "slight" fetish??? face it - you are an addict! :) can't wait, sounds yummy!!! Sundays are cheat day here: so bring it sister!

    ReplyDelete