Tan Check

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My other passion...cooking!

Now that we've talked about horses, dogs, and barrel racing...there is one more passion of mine...COOKING! I love to cook, make a mess of my kitchen, and then EAT. I've always been passionate about cooking - never liked recipes much, more of the freestyle cooking wizard-ess.

Now, my family loves to eat what I cook, but there's always the mess I leave...and I will finally admit that, yes, it can be rather large. But when you making a masterpiece it doesn't really cross your mind that you are using every dish in the house. I come by this naturally...it's hereditary I've been told. So there, I can't help it. I love to use all the dishes in the house! My grandma taught me well didn't she...there's the lady I got the DNA from. It's all her fault...she loved to cook too...and maybe dirty the odd dish from time to time.

So I was thinking that maybe Grandma and I would blog on Sunday's as we cook Sunday dinnner - which is my favorite night to cook! Nothing like great leftovers at work on a Monday. So for the MENU...dearest Grandma let's make Cabbage Rolls...they dirty the most dishes!!! LOL.

So stayed tuned for Country Cabbage Rolls on Sunday January 24th. These aren't your ordinary Cabbage Rolls either - they have a thick, creamy, hearty sauce...none of that dreadful tomato sauce. Just thick, creamy, hearty sauce...did I mention that already...you won't be disappointed with this recipe!

1 comment: